Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trip to spain surprise

I Got a invite to drive to spannabis cup down in spain, so i did it and my god was france a big country i never really thought about it but now i have drivin across it i know. An d it is so boreing was a shame the guy with me couldnt drive so it was all on me 3000KM round trip. Have made a desion to get back to lyon at some point the freeway spots were amazing lots of crews and writers down there, but because im driving its hard to get pictures. put some stickers up from myself and the fellow Xstreets memebers






The spannabis was in barcalona so i was really happy only to find when we got there we was just outside the city was a bit of a bummer. but went to town one night just to get some food. so manged to get a couple of stickers up in town really have to go back soon

No comments: